SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016
Staff Selection Commission Board has issued SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016 for CHSL Jobs. The board has released the syllabus on the official website that is ssc.nic.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is ssc.nic.in. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam.
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission Board.
Name of the Exam: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.
Name of the Posts: CHSL Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get good marks in the exam
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||2 hrs|
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.ssc.nic.in.
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Number Systems:
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.