Sikkim PSC Notification 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim PSC Notification 2016
Sikkim Public Service Commission has recently published a job notification to fill 35 SPSC Stenographer Grade III Jobs. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through offline mode by sending the filled application form to the given address before the due date. The final date for submission of the offline application form will be on 6th January 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, important dates, etc.
||Sikkim Public Service Commission
|No of Posts
||SPSC Stenographer Grade III Jobs
||State Govt Job
||Written Examination, Interview
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and maximum age should be 30 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have finished Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised university, and the candidates must possess two years secretariat courses certificate to apply for the posts.
||No of Vacancies
||OBC – CL
||OBC – CL (W)
||OBC – CL (BPL)
||OBC – SL
||OBC – SL (W)
||W – SC
||W – PT
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts have to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/.
The organisation will conduct the written test and personal interview to recruit suitable candidates.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of 3400/-.
How to apply for Sikkim PSC Vacancies 2016
- Visit the Official website www.spscskm.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Sikkim PSC Vacancies 2016
- Read the notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can download the application form
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Paste recent photograph in the given space
- Then submit the application form to the given address before the last date
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg,
Click here to get more information and latest updates of Sikkim PSC Vacancies 2016
Tags: offline vacancy
, spsc sikkim upcoming ri recruitment
SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016
Sikkim Public Service Commission has published SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016 for 27 Field Assistant posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
Name of the Organization: Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Posts: 27 posts.
Name of the Posts: Field Assistant.
Job Location: Sikkim.
Last Date to Apply: 10th November 2016.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in.
Check Sikkim PSC FA Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to refer the exam pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
Download SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
General English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Introductory Microeconomics.
- Producer Behaviour and Supply.
- Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand also.
- The Determination under perfect competition with simple applications.
- Forms of Market and Price also.
- Introductory Macroeconomics.
- Money and Banking.
- Determination of Income and Employment.
- National Income and Related Aggregates also.
- The budget of Government and the Economy Balance of Payments also.
Questions will be in Intermediate Level.
Click here to download SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016