APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 1050 Group III Posts. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in. The educational qualification for the post Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialisation from any recognised university/board with the minimum aggregate of marks. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The applicant selection will be based on their performance in Written Test and personal Interview conducted by the organisation. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in.
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC )
Name of The Post: Group III Posts
Total Posts: 1050 Vacancies
Location: Andhra Pradesh
The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale and other benefits according to the organisation norms.
- Online Application Commencement from – Updated Shortly
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly
- APPSC Group III Exam Date – Updated Shortly
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the post Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialisation from any recognised university/board with the minimum aggregate of marks.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and maximum age will be updated on the official website that is. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The applicant selection will be based on their performance in Written Test and personal Interview conducted by the organisation.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to visit the official notification for application fee details.
How to apply for APPSC Group 3 Vacancies 2017
- Go to the official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to APPSC Group 3 Vacancies 2017
- Read the notification before applying for the posts
- If eligible, fill the form with necessary details
- Pay the application fee if required
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Check the details before submission of the form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use
Click here to get more information and latest updates about APPSC Group 3 Vacancies 2017
AP Govt Jobs 2016 details are available on www.apspsc.gov.in
AP Home & Welfare Department Notification 2016
AP Home & Welfare Department Notification has recently published an employment notification for the recruitment of government organizations and its associated departments like Home Department, Medical and family welfare department, Commercial & Industries, Universities and many other. It is a golden chance to the candidates who are looking for Latest AP Govt Jobs 2016. The government of Andhra Pradesh inviting the candidates who have completed academic qualification like 10th class/12th class or Degree in any recognized institution with minimum qualifying marks. The candidates will get more information about AP Home & Welfare Department Notification 2016 from the official website – www.apspsc.gov.in. The candidates who wish to get theses government jobs can apply for the posts through the official website – www.apspsc.gov.in. The last date to submit the application form for AP Home & Welfare Departments Recruitment 2016 is not yet published.
Detailed Information About AP Govt Jobs 2016
Name of the Post:
- Home department – 2928 Posts
- Medical and family welfare department – 1626 Posts
- Commercial & industries – 32 Posts
- Higher education – 49 Posts
- Universities – 13 Posts
- Residential schools – 34 Posts
- Intermediate Education – 17 Posts
- Ruling – 3 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Department – 229 Posts
- Agreement – 200 Posts
- Planning – 4 Posts
- Contract jobs – 825 Posts
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam – 46 Posts
- Revenue – 49 Posts
- Municipal Corporation – 15 Posts
- Welfare department – 14 Posts
- Residential schools W.D – 488 Posts
- BC Welfare – 7 Posts
- Tribal welfare dept – 134 Posts
- Women and child welfare – 2 Posts
Number of Vacancies: 6715 Vacancies
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: The Selected Candidates will get the pay scale according to the government norms and the candidates will get the salary based on the post
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in
The last date to submit the application for Latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016: Will be Published soon
Selection Procedure for AP Home & Welfare Departments Recruitment 2016
The selection procedure will be based on the qualification of the candidates, and the selection board will conduct selection rounds. Candidates must have to qualify in both written exam and skill based test.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Home & Welfare Departments Recruitment 2016
Qualification: The candidates must have to qualify 10th class/12th or Degree in any recognized institution with minimum qualifying marks. The details will get from the official website – www.apspsc.gov.in.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must have to match with requirement mentioned in the employment notification
The steps to apply for Latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016
- First of all, login to the official website – www.apspsc.gov.in
- Then the link of Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016 will open and read the recruitment notification completely to get more information about the qualification of the posts
- Now interested and eligible candidate can apply for the post by entering your details without making mistakes
- Then click to submit button
Click here to get latest updates and more information of AP Home & Welfare Departments Recruitment 2016
Tags: www gpvy cteguj in
, wwwpspcl new recuit of alm1500
, w-3level fittet result
, www hpeducation departmant
, Women and child welfare requirement on sslc
, raj govt job letest