TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is trb.tripura.gov.in
TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) has released TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016 for 2115 PGT, GT Teachers posts. The organisation has issued the syllabus on the official website that is trb.tripura.gov.in. The candidates who are going for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is trb.tripura.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to get high marks in the exam. The organisation will select the candidates based on their marks in the exam.
Name of the Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT).
Total Vacancies: 2115 Posts.
Name of the Posts: PGT, GT Teachers.
Official Website: trb.tripura.gov.in
Last Date: 01/10/2016.
Exam Date: 20/11/2016.
Check TRBT Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates must have to check the exam pattern before going for the exam as it is the first to start the preparation. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam must have to check the exam pattern from the official website that is trb.tripura.gov.in.
TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus:
Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus:
Download TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical formulas.
- Chemical equation and chemical reaction.
- The structure of Atom.
- Periodic classification of elements.
- Chemical bonding.
- Suspension and colloid.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Chemistry of non-metals & non-metallic compounds.
- Oxidation-Reduction and Electrolysis.
- Organic Chemistry.
- The system of Measurements and measuring devices.
- Rest and Motion.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Current Electricity and Magnetism.
- Plant nutrition.
- Transport in plants.
- Excretory products in plants.
- Plants hormones.
- Plant cell.
- Plants tissue.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Characteristics of the virus.
- Breathing organs in animals.
- Phases of nutrition in animals.
- Open and Closed circulatory system.
- Locomotors organs of different animals.
- Cell cycle – Definition and phases.
- Reproduction in animals.
- Morphological and paleontological evidence in support of organic evolution.
- Definition and explanation of Adaptation.
- Biogeochemical cycle.
- Components of an ecosystem.
- Food chain and food nab.
- Conservation of wildlife.
- The structure of Breathing organ of the human being and breathing mechanism.
- Types of food, their sources and nutritional importance.
- Components of Blood and sanction of each component of blood.
- Blood Groups.
- Structure and sanction of the main excretory organ of the human.
- The nervous system of the human.
- Location and name of different endocrine glands of the human.
- The structure of male reproductive system.
- Communicable and non-communicable human diseases.
- Bengali – Group A.
- English – Group B.
- History – Group C.
- Geography – Group D.
- The Sources of Early Indian History.
- The Religious Movements of the Sixth Century B.C.
- Political Condition of India during 6th Century B.C.
- The History of the Rice of Magadha.
- Asoka’s Policy of Conquest – Asoka’s Dhamma.
- Civilisation in the Gupta Age.
- Education and Educational Institutions in Ancient India.
- Art and Architecture of Pallava.
- Establishment and Consolidation of the Delhi Sultanate.
- Sultanate Architecture, Literature.
- Muslim and Non- Muslim Cultural Interaction.
- Mughal-Afghan Contest for Supremacy 1556.
- Shershah’ Administrative Reforms.
- Aurangzeb: Mughal – Sikh Relation.
- Mughal – Maratha Relation.
- Mughal Art, Architecture, and Paintings.
- Expansion of British Power.
- Bengal – Development.
- Land Revenue Settlements.
- Ryotwari Settlement and Mahalwari System.
- Social Reform Movement.
- Sir Syed Ahmed and Aligarh Movement.
- Partition of Bengal and Swadeshi Movement.
- Indian Freedom Movement (1920-1947 A.D.).
- Imperialism and Background of the First World War.
Tripura Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus
- Political Science.
- Biological Science.