SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016
Sikkim Public Service Commission has published SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016 for 27 Field Assistant posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
Name of the Organization: Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Posts: 27 posts.
Name of the Posts: Field Assistant.
Job Location: Sikkim.
Last Date to Apply: 10th November 2016.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in.
Check Sikkim PSC FA Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to refer the exam pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General English||150||2:30 hrs|
Download SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
General English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Introductory Microeconomics.
- Producer Behaviour and Supply.
- Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand also.
- The Determination under perfect competition with simple applications.
- Forms of Market and Price also.
- Introductory Macroeconomics.
- Money and Banking.
- Determination of Income and Employment.
- National Income and Related Aggregates also.
- The budget of Government and the Economy Balance of Payments also.
Questions will be in Intermediate Level.