LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.licindia.in
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 650 Assistant Administrative Officer and ADO Posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.licindia.in. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts must have to complete Graduation or Post graduation in specified disciplines. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The selection process will be done through written test and personal interview conducted by the organisation. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is www.licindia.in.
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC )
Name of The Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer and ADO Posts
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Last Date: Updates Soon
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary according to their post.
- Online Application Commencement from – Updated Shortly
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for the posts must have to complete Graduation or Post graduation in specified disciplines.
The candidate’s minimum age and maximum age should be as per organisational norms. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The selection process will be done through written test and personal interview conducted by the organisation.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts have to visit the official notification for application fee information.
How to apply for LIC AAO Notification 2017
- Go to the official website that is www.licindia.in
- Then click on the link to LIC AAO Notification 2017
- Check the instructions and requirements needed to apply
- If eligible, fill the form with correct information
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Check the details before submission of the form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use