Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016 details available on the official website that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016
Department of Primary and Secondary Education Karnataka has published a job notification for the recruitment of Primary Teacher/Secondary Teacher posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts. The last date to submit the online application form is on 9th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, application fee, important dates, how to apply, etc.
Name of the Organization: Department of Primary and Secondary Education Karnataka.
Examination: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Job Role: Primary Teacher/Secondary Teacher.
Official site: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Job location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016 is PUC/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks OR B.A/ B.Sc Graduation along with Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Age Limit: The candidates must have the minimum age of 18 years. For more information, refer the official notification.
The qualified candidates in Kar TET Test will be allotted as primary teacher posts in Karnataka State Schools based on their performance in KARTET Exam 2016.
- The candidates who belong General/OBC have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for Only Paper I/ Only Paper II and Rs.800/- for Both Paper I & II.
- The candidates belonging SC/ST/CI have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- for Only Paper-I/ II and Rs. 400/- for Both Paper I and II.
- The Starting date for Online application: 14/10/2016.
- The Closing date for submission of online application: 09/11/2016.
- The Final call for Payment of Fee: 11/11/2016.
- Availability of Hall ticket for TET Exam: 28/11/2016.
- Kar TET Exam Date: 18/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Karnataka TET Exam 2016 Notification
- Initially, Visit the official website that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link to Karnataka TET Exam 2016 Notification
- Read all the instructions & Requirements to apply for TET Exam.
- If you are eligible, apply for the posts
- Click on Registration/ Login.
- Fill the application details carefully without mistakes.
- Submit the filled TET Online Form and take print outs of the application for future purpose.