HAL Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.hal-india.com
HAL Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Kanpur has published a job notification for 2000 Trade Apprentice Posts. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the closing date. The last date for online application submission will be on 28th October 2016. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts must have to visit the official website that is www.hal-india.com to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Kanpur.
Job Designation: Trade Apprentice.
No of Vacancies: 2000 Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Work Location: Kanpur.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.hal-india.com.
Last Date to submit Online Application: 28th October 2016.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are looking for HAL Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2016 must possess the ITI certificate issued by the Recognized University.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and minimum age should be 35 years.
The qualified candidates are eligible to get the salary and other allowance as per the HAL Recruitment Board Norms.
The recruitment board will conduct personal interview and skill test to the candidates who have applied for the posts and organisation will recruit the candidates based on their communication skills, Academic Merit List.
- Starting date to Apply Online for HAL Recruitment 2016: 23rd September 2016
- Final Date to Submit Online Application: 28th October 2016
Steps to apply for HAL Kanpur Apprentice Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.hal-india.com
- Then click on the link to HAL Kanpur Apprentice Vacancies 2016
- Check the instructions; requirements needed to apply
- If eligible, fill the form in the given format without making mistakes
- Upload relevant documents
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use