WBDMA Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.gailonline.com
GAIL Recruitment 2017
Gas Authority of India Limited has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 73 Executive Trainee posts. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form will be on 17 February 2017. The candidates must have finished Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant subject from recognised University or institutions to apply for the posts. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The applicant selection will be based on their performance in Gate 2017 Scorecard. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is www.gailonline.com.
|Name of Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Executive Trainee|
|Location||All Over India|
The selected candidates are eligible to get a monthly salary of Rs.24900-50500/-.
Online Application Commencement from – 10 January 2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 17 February 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have finished Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant subject from recognised University or institutions to apply for the posts.
The candidate’s age must not exceed 28 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The applicant selection will be based on their performance in Gate 2017 Scorecard.
The candidates will get application fee information from the official website that is www.gailonline.com.
How to apply for GAIL Application Form 2017
- Go to the official website that is www.gailonline.com
- Then click on the link to GAIL Application Form 2017
- Check the official notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Pay the application fee if required
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Check the details before submission of the form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use