Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.dhanbad.nic.in
Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016
Office of the Deputy Commissioner-cum-District Magistrate has invited suitable and eligible candidates to fill 84 JE and Steno Typist posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 8th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, important dates, application fee, how to apply, etc. The candidates can refer the job notification to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
|Name of Organization||Office of the Deputy Commissioner-cum-District Magistrate|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||JE and Steno Typist|
The candidates who got selected in this recruitment will get monthly pay scale as per organisational norms.
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 08 November 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for Dhanbad District Recruitment 2016 must have done Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical degree by 60% Marks for JE and B.Com or Graduation degree in Statistics or B.Sc degree for Steno typist with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts have to attend the written exam and the personal interview conducted by the organisation.
- The candidates belonging UR category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The candidates who belong SC/ST category should pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-.
How to apply for Dhanbad District Jobs 2016
- Login to official page of the organisation that is www.dhanbad.nic.in
- Click on the link to
- Read the job notification fully before applying for the posts
- Fill all the required information as per guidelines
- Attach scanned copies of all academic qualification, Eligibility, skills
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Check the information before submission
- send the form to given address before the last date