Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat has issued Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016 for 35 Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to get good marks in the exam. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on their marks in the exam. The syllabus must include many topics which will appear in the exam.
Name of Company: Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
Post Names: Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant.
Number of Jobs: 35 Posts.
Starting Date of Online Application: 02/11/2016.
Last Date: 01/12/2016.
Location: Delhi, India.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Part A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50||50 Minutes|
|2.||Part B||General English||50||50|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||Paper I||English Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Grammar||150||3 hrs|
|2.||Paper II||Constitution of India||100||3 hrs|
Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus – 50 Marks
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Science
- General Polity.
- Current Events – International & National
Lok Sabha Executive Asst Syllabus – General English
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Word Formation.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus
Lok Sabha Legislative Syllabus – English Syllabus
- English Essay – 60 marks
- Precis – 40 marks
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- Grammar – 25 marks
Lok Sabha Committee Syllabus – Constitution of India
1. Introduction to the Indian Constitution
- The composition of Constituent Assembly & its committees.
- Preamble & its Philosophy.
- Salient Features ofIndian Constitution.
- Citizenship-Methods of acquiring & losing.
- Fundamental Rights & Fundamental Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
3. Union Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- Legislature: Union Parliament.
- Executive: President, Vice-President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers.
- Judiciary: Supreme Court.
4. State Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- State Legislature: Composition & Powers.
- The State Executive: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers – Powers & Functions.
- State Judiciary: High Court – Composition & Powers. -,
5. Part XV, XVIII, XX of the Constitution
- Election Commission
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment Procedure