WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.wbbpe.org
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Board of Primary Education has announced a job notification for 42949 Primary Teacher Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 7th October 2016. The candidates must have to read the official notification completely before applying for the posts to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Organisation Name: West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Name of the posts: Primary Teacher Jobs.
Number of Vacancies: 42949 Posts.
Category: State Government Jobs.
Mode of Application: Online.
Selection Process: Aptitude Test
Job Location: West Bengal
Starting date to Apply: 30th September 2016.
Last date to Apply: 7th October 2016.
Age limit: 18-40 Years.
Official Website: www.wbbpe.org
|Sno||City||No of Vacancies:|
|15||North 24 Parganas||4629|
|18||South 24 Parganas||4951|
- The candidates must have to pass TET 2014 to apply for the posts.
- The candidates must have done the 12th class with 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education to apply for the WBBPE Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
The selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 5400-25200/-. Grade pay is also given to the eligible candidates.
The organisation will conduct the interview, viva voce, aptitude test to the candidates who have applied for posts.
- Starting to Apply Online: 30th September 2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th October 2016
Application Fee: The candidates who belong SC/ ST/ PH Category have to pay Rs. 50/- and the General category Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-.
Steps to apply for WBBPE Primary Teacher Notification 2016
- Firstly, read the notification fully before applying online.
- Now, go to the home page that is www.wbbpe.org
- Now the home page will appear on the screen.
- If eligible, Fill the online application with the correct information in the given format.
- Submit the Online application before the last date.
- Finally, the online application procedure is completed.
- Collect the copy of the online application for future use.