WB Health Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2016
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has announced a job notification to fill 43 Laboratory Technician posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 14th September 2016. The candidates can visit the official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in to get more information about WB Health Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, educational qualification, important dates, how to apply, salary offered, etc.
WB Health Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti.
Total no. of Posts: 43.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Job Type: Contractual Basis.
Application Fees: The candidates must have to pay Rs 100/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 50/- for reserved candidates. Application fees must pay through DD in favour of WBSHFWS payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
DGAQA Tradesman Recruitment 2016 also declared on the official website that is www.dgaeroqa.gov.in
The candidates will be selected for WB Health Jobs 2016 based on their marks obtained in Higher Secondary(Science Stream).
- Advertisement date: 29/08/2016.
- Starting date for applying online: 01/09/2016.
- Closing date for applying online: 08/09/2016.
- Final date for submitting application form: 14/09/2016.
Salary Offered for WB Health Vacancies 2016
The selected candidates for WB Health Vacancies 2016 will get the smart salary of Rs. 17,220/- per month.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are looking for WB Health Notification 2016 must have completed 12th Standard/ Higher Secondary in Science Stream or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any institution recognised by the Govt of WB.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age of minimum 19 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules state Government.
Steps to apply for WB Health Vacancies 2016
- Candidate must visit the official website, i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Then click on the link to WB Health Vacancies 2016
- After, read the notification carefully before apply for WB Health Jobs.
- Fill the online application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload Passport size Photo & Signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Send the printed application form along with self-attested documents to the given postal address on or before the last date.
The HR Cell,
Kolkata – 700091,