Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website – www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016
The Tripura Forest Department has recently issued the official notification for the Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Cook-cum-Attendant-cum-Chowkidar, Mali-cum-Watcher & Peon Posts. The Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 is to select the candidates who are eligible to fill the 70 vacancies. All the applicants who are interested in the Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 have to fill the application form of Tripura Forest Department Jobs 2016 and send it to the postal address of the Tripura Forest Department. The interested aspirants can access the application form of Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 from the official website – www.forest.tripura.gov.in. Before applying for the Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016, the aspirants are advised to carefully go through the notification published on the official web portal.
Tripura Forest Department
The Tripura Forest Department is entrusted with the task of managing of Forest & Wildlife Resources of the state of Tripura. The motto of the Department is the “ecological stability for the socio-economic security of the people of the state”. For achieving the motto the sphere of activities encompasses planning, promotion, coordination & implementation of the Forest Policies & Programmes in consonance with the policy guidance of the Ministry of Forests, Environment & Climate Change, Govt. of India. The primary objectives of the Department are the Prevention of degradation of forests resources & improving their quality. And they also work for the restoration of degraded forest land and maintains the ecological restoration of the woods. The creation of livelihood opportunities through the sustainable use of forests, wildlife & biodiversity resources. For better management of forest and wildlife resources since 1st April 2015, the state is divided into 8 Forest Districts which are co-terminus with the civil districts. The forests in the state are mainly tropical evergreen, semi-evergreen, and moist deciduous.
Tripura Forest Department Vacancy Details – 2016
Name of the Department: Tripura Forest Department
Name of the Posts:
- Cook-cum-Attendant-cum-Chowkidar: 30
- Mali-cum-Watcher: 35
- Peon: 05 Posts
Number of the Posts: 70
Location of the Job: Tripura
Application Fees: The aspirants have to make the payment as per the norms of the Tripura Forest Department.
Selection Process: Go through the official notification on the website.
Mode of Application: Offline (the aspirants have to download the application form fro the official website and send to the postal address)
Official Internet Site: www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
- The aspirants age have to be between the age of 18 years to 40 years as on 02nd May 2016.
- Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.
- Class 8th Pass: GEN/OBC
- Class 5thPass: SC/ST
Dates to be Remembered
- The Application form is available from: 23rd April 2016
- Final Date of Receiving the Application form: 12th May 2016
Procedure to Download the Application form of Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website – www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
- Search the link Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the link to access the application form.
- Enter your details like full name, date of birth and other required details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Application form of Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 will appear on a new page.
- In order to save the Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2016 click the Download option.
- Take a hard copy of the Tripura Forest Department Application form 2016.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Send the Tripura Forest Department Application form 2016 to the given postal address.