Telangana MRO Notification 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana MRO Notification 2017
Telangana Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 202 Tashildar (MRO) posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in. The candidates must have completed bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognised University/Board to apply for the posts. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. written test and personal interview are the selection rounds conducted by the organisation. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is tspsc.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Category||Telangana Govt Jobs 2017|
|Name of The Post||Tashildar (MRO)|
The selected candidates will get a consolidated monthly pay scale according to the government norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Released Shortly
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognised University/Board to apply for the posts.
The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 44 years.
written test and personal interview are the selection rounds conducted by the organisation.
The general/obc category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 120/- and no fee required for SC/ST/BC/PH categories.
How to apply for Telangana MRO Jobs 2017
- Go to the official website that is tspsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Telangana MRO Jobs 2017
- Read the notification fully to get eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Verify the details before submission
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use