Telangana Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
Telangana Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 360 Junior/Senior Assistant posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in. The candidates must have completed 12th Class from recognized university with minimum pass percentage of marks to apply for the posts. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The organisation will conduct various selection rounds such as written test and personal interview. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is tspsc.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Junior/Senior Assistant|
The candidates who got selected in this recruitment will get a good pay scale as per organisational norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 12th Class from recognised University with the minimum pass percentage of marks to apply for the posts.
The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 44 years. Eligible candidates will get age relaxation as per rules.
The organisation will conduct various selection rounds such as written test and personal interview.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to check the official notification for application fee information.
How to apply for Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017
- Go to the official website that is tspsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017
- Read the notification fully to get eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Check the details before submission
- Then click on submit button
- Take a hard copy of the form for future purpose