RITES Engineer Jobs 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.rites.com
RITES Engineer Jobs 2016
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 71 Engineer (Civil), Technical Assistant (Civil) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 6th October 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, salary offered, etc.
Organisation: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
Official website: www.rites.com
Job Location: India.
Last Date: 06/10/2016.
Job Type: Contract Base.
Applying Mode: Online.
Name of the Post: Engineer (Civil), Technical Assistant (Civil).
RITES Vacancy Details:
- Engineer (Civil): 32 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Civil):39 Posts.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed Civil Engineering, and the candidates must have full time Degree/ Diploma (as applicable) approved by the UGC/AICTE. The candidates must possess two years of experience in construction supervision.
Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age must not exceed 32 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates.
- The candidates for Engineer posts will be selected based on their performance in the medical fitness test and interview.
- The candidates for the technical assistant post will be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
- The selected candidates for Engineer jobs will get Payscale of Rs. 15,390/– per month.
- If the candidates got selected for technical assistant posts, then the salary would be Rs. 10,610/– per month.
Steps to apply for RITES Engineer Vacancies 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.rites.com
- Then click on the link to RITES Engineer Vacancies 2016
- Read the job notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then click on submit button
- Send the copy of the online application form and documents to the given address before the last date
- The hard copy of Online Application Form.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Acadamic certificates of X, XII, Diploma/ Graduation & Post Graduation.
- Caste Certificate for SC, ST & OBC.
- Identity Proof & Address like Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- PAN Card.
- Experience Certificate.
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PWD Certificate.
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.