NDMC Delhi Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.ndmc.gov.in
NDMC Delhi Recruitment 2016
New Delhi Municipal Council has published a job notification for the recruitment of 133 Filed Worker posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the closing date. The last date for online application submission will be on 30th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, important dates, selection process, etc.
Organization: New Delhi Municipal Council
Name of The Post: Filed Worker
Total Posts:133 Posts
Location: New Delhi
- The candidates must have completed Master Degree in the subject concerned from recognised University or Oriental Degree, Degree/ Diploma in Training/ Education (B.Ed).
- The candidates must have finished B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) for Computer Filed Worker posts.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age of minimum 18 years and maximum 36 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates according to the government norms.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
- Online Application Commencement from -01.11.2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form -30-11-2016
The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale according to their post.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the official notification to get application fee.
Steps to apply for NDMC Delhi Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.ndmc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to NDMC Delhi Jobs 2016
- Check the instructions and requirements needed to apply
- If eligible, fill the form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of certificates, photograph and signature
- Verify the details that you have entered in the application form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use