Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Mumbai Port Trust has announced an advertisement to fill 259 Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentice Posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date for submission of the offline application form is on 20th January 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The candidates can visit the official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in to get more information about educational qualification required for the posts.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentice Posts|
|No of Vacancies||259 posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Job|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Starting Date to apply||13-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply||20-01-2017|
|Trade||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Apprentice||Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||248 posts|
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03 posts|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||03 posts|
|Graduate Apprentice||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering||02 posts|
|Graduate in Electrical Engineering||03 posts|
|Post Name||Rate of Stipend per month|
|Trade Apprentice||Rs.7741 /-|
- Starting date to submit the Application Form: 13/12/2016.
- Last Date for submitting the application: 20/01/2017.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Graduate Apprentice post must require Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Organization.
- The candidates for Technician Apprentice Post must have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- The educational qualification for Trade Apprentice Post is 10th Class (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 21 years.
The candidates will be selected based on interview and document verification.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to check the official notification to get application fee details.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2016
- Visit the official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2016
- Read the notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Attach recent passport size photo and other documents
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Then submit the filled application form to the given address before the last date
Apprentice Training Centre,
Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,