JSSC Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.jssc.in
JSSC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 513 Post Graduate Trained Teacher posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is on 30th December 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, important dates, etc.
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||513 Posts|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed post graduation degree in a respective discipline to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The candidates need to check the job notification to get application fee details.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-.
|Starting date for Online application submission||1st December 2016|
|The last date for submission of online application||30th December 2016|
How to apply for JSSC Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.jssc.in
- Then click on the link to JSSC Jobs 2016
- Read the job notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- If eligible, fill the form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Then click on submit button
- Download and take a print out of the form for further use