BHEL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2016
Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 386 ITI Apprentice post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 11th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, important dates, etc.
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 386 Posts
Name of The Post : ITI Apprentice
Location: All India
Website : www.bhel.com
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Starts From : 26-10-2016
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Last Date : 11-11-2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are looking for BHEL Recruitment 2016 must have cpmpleted Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized university/Board.
Age Limit: The candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- for general/OBC category and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts can visit the official notification to get pay scale details.
How to apply for BHEL Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.bhel.com
- Then click on the link to BHEL Jobs 2016
- Read the notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Check the details that you have entered in the application form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use