BHEL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is careers.bhelbpl.co.in
BHEL Recruitment 2016
Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited has recently released an employment notification to fill 138 ITI Apprentice Posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online mode before the due date. The final date for online application submission will be on 9th December 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. The candidates will get complete information regarding eligibility criteria from the official website that is careers.bhelbpl.co.in.
Organisation: Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 138 Posts
Name of The Post: ITI Apprentice
Website : careers.bhelbpl.co.in
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Starts From Available Now
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Last Date: 09th December 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in the relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognised university are eligible to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 14 to 25 years.
The organisation will recruit the candidates based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts can refer the official notification to get application fee details.
Steps to apply for BHEL Notification 2016
- Log in to the official website that is careers.bhelbpl.co.in
- Then click on the link to BHEL Notification 2016
- Read the notification fully to know eligibility criteria
- If eligible, fill the form in the correct format without any mistake
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature and supporting documents
- Then click on submit button
- Download and take a print out of the form for further purpose