BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online by visiting the official web portal – www.bhelhwr.co.in.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016
- 1 BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016
- 2 BHEL Haridwar Job Vacancy Details 2016
- 3 BHEL Haridwar Recruitment Details 2016
- 4 BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 6 BHEL Haridwar Recruitment Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016
- 7 Steps to Apply for the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Haridwar have recently announced the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 to select the qualified personals. The BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 is conducted in order to choose the candidates for the posts of Graduate/ Diploma Apprenticeship. There are 94 vacancies available, and the candidates have to, first of all, apply online by logging on to the official web portal – www.bhelhwr.co.in. All the applicants after applying online have to send the print out of the application form to the given postal address. For more information about the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016, the candidates have to read the official notification which is released on the official website. The candidates can start applying for the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 from the date of 1st June 2016. And the last date to submit the online application form is on 21st June 2016. And the hard copy of the Application form of BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 should be submitted to the postal address of the BHEL on or before 27th June 2016.
BHEL Haridwar Job Vacancy Details 2016
Graduate Apprentice: 56 posts
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial: 41 posts
- Electrical: 04 Posts
- Civil: 02 posts
- Electronics: 04 posts
- Computer: 01 post
- Metallurgy: 02 posts
- Chemical: 02 posts
Diploma Apprentice: 38 posts
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial: 17 posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Civil: 01 post
- Electronics: 02 posts
- Office Management & Secretariat Practice/ Steno/ Account Audit: 13 posts
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Name of the Posts: Graduate/ Diploma Apprenticeship
Total Number of Vacancies: 94
Location of Job: Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Mode of Application: Online/ Offline
Salary: The selected aspirants will be given the monthly pay bond of Rs.6000 for Graduate Apprentice and Rs.4000 for Diploma Apprentice as per BHEl norms and rules.
The candidates who have performed well in the written exam and interview will be selected for the posts under BHEL.
The details about the application fees are clearly given in the official notification which is released on the official website.
Postal Address: The Senior Manager, Room No.29, Human Resource Department, Chief Administrative Building, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar-249 403 (UK)
Official Internet Site: www.bhelhwr.co.in
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have passed High school/ Intermediate with B.E/B.Tech/Diploma (2013, 2014,2015 and 2016) in above mentioned branches with minimum 60% percent marks if belonged to General Category and for the ST/SC candidates the percentage will be 55%. For more details read the official notification.
- 18 – 27 years age limit for General as on 01 June 2016
- 30 years for OBC
- 32 years for SC/ST
- The applicants who have disabled 40% or more can apply up to 37 years upper age
The BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Notification was released on the official web portal – www.bhelhwr.co.in
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- The Online Application Commencement: 01 June 2016
- The Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 21 June 2016
- The Last date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form: 27 June 2016
- The BHEL Haridwar Exam 2016 Date: 15 July 2016
The Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2016, Apply Online by logging on to the official web portal – www.curaj.ac.in
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016
- Seating arrangement problems
- Find the relation between them
Technical Test: 120 question, each question will be carrying ONE mark.
Consist of two parts: General engineering questions and questions specific to your engineering discipline.
- Detect the words with wrong spellings
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate words
- Two reading comprehensions were given
- Find the error in the sentence
- The 50% of the questions are from basic geometry.
- The remaining questions will be very general and easy.
Steps to Apply for the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016
- Go the official web portal – www.bhelhwr.co.in
- Click on the link BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016.
- When the link is opened, go through the official notification carefully.
- Proceed to the online application form of BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016.
- Enter all the details required.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and signature.
- Then verify all the details you have entered.
- Make the payment.
- Then click on the final Submit button.
- Save the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Application form.
- Take a print out and send the BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Application form to the given postal address.