PGCIL Recruitment 2016 can be applied online through the official website – www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification of the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Engineer and Assistant Officer Posts. The candidates can apply for the 45 vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website – www.powergridindia.com. The applicants of the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 have to go through the official notification released on the official website – www.powergridindia.com.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to recruit of 26 vacant seats for executive and officer posts. The PGCIL is the one of the biggest Power Transmission Utilities in the World. It is a central Transmission Unit in India, under the Ministry of Power. The PGCIL is playing a significant role in the rise of the power sector by the development of Integrated National Grid and associating in the Flagship Program in the power development sector of India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, AssitPower System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
PGCIL Vacancy Details 2016
|Name of Post||Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Engineer/E2A||12||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./Engg./AMIE in EC with 60%||Max 33 YAssist|
|. Officer (Accounts)/ E1||31||Must passed CA/ICWA||Below 30 years|
|Assist. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/E1 Trainee||02||Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India||Upper, limit 28 years|
PGCIL Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Posts: Engineer and Assistant Officer
Total vacancies: 45
During Training: 24500 PM
*CTC per annum:
Pay Scale: E2A: Rs.24900 – Rs.50500/- (IDA)
Pay Scale: E1-Rs.20600 – Rs.46500/- (IDA)
Selection Process: The aspirants are selected on the performance. And the shortlisted candidates are selected to the posts based on the screening test and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.460/- (including bank charges) from any SBI branch.
Mode of Application: Online
Official Internet Site: www.powergridindia.com.
- The Starting Date to apply online PGCIL Recruitment 2016: 3rd April 2016.
- The Ending Date for submission of application form: 31st May 2016.
Procedure to Apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website – www.powergridindia.com.
- Then search for the link PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
- Open the link to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
- Then the aspirants have to register by entering the details.
- After the registration, you can log in and upload the required documents for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and your signature.
- The payment of the registration should be made.
- Download the filled in application form of PGCIL Recruitment 2016 for further references.