LSAT India Entrance Exam 2017 details avaailable on the official website that is lsat.formistry.com
LSAT India Entrance Exam 2017
Law School Admission Council has released a notification to invite suitable and eligble candidates for LSAT Entrance Exam 2017. The interested candidates who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the LSAT Entrance Exam 2017 on or before the last date. The candidate can get extra details about the LSAT Entrance Exam 2017 from the official website of Law School Admission Council lsat.formistry.com.
- Date of Notification: 14th September 2016
- Registration Window( Online Payments) starting date: 14th September 2016- 10th April 2017
- Admit card release date: 22nd April 2017
- LSAT: India 2017 Examination Date: 23rd April 2017
- Results release Date: 20th May 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: Available Soon
LSAT India Entrance Exam 2017 Notification Details:
Name of Organisation: Law School Admission Council
Category: Admission Notification
Total Number of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: LSAT Entrance Exam 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: lsat.formistry.com
Eligibility Criteria For LSAT India Entrance Exam 2017
The applicants who are seeking to apply for the LSAT Entrance Exam 2017 must have completed 12th examination with the minimum percentage of marks along with LL.B/B.L degree with 50% of marks from recognised institution/Board.
There won’t be any age limit for applying the LSAT Entrance Exam 2017. For more information, refer the official notification.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination conducted by the Law School Admission Council.
The candidates who have applied for the notification must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3800 through the net banking to apply for LSAT Entrance Exam 2017.
How to Apply for LSAT India Entrance Exam Notification 2017
- visit the Official website lsat.formistry.com
- Click On the Link LSAT India Entrance Exam 2017
- Check the notification completely to get eligibility criteria for the posts.
- If eligible, Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your class.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.