NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017 details available on the official website that is www.admission.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017
NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017 has released for various courses like M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, and Computers. The examination will be held on 4th June 2017. The organization is looking for eligible candidates to fill many courses. The Interested candidates who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017 on or before the last date. The candidates will get more information from the official website that is www.admission.nitt.edu. The candidates can apply for the exam until the last date. A large number of candidates are expected to appear for the exam to get good marks in the exam as it helps them to get the admission.
Name of the Examination: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Category: NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017
Total Number of Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.admission.nitt.edu
- The candidates for M.sc Physics must have B.Sc degree in the field of Physics while to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry; the candidate must have the B.Sc degree in the field of Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates must have completed B.Sc degree in the field of Chemistry and Mathematics for M.Sc Chemistry.
- The candidates for the M.Sc course must have the valid B.Sc degree in the required field.
The candidates have to refer the notification for age limit details.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017
- visit the Official website www.admission.nitt.edu
- Click On the Link NIT Trichy M.Sc Admission 2017
- Check the notification completely to get eligibility criteria for the posts.
- If eligible, Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your class.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.