IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016 notification has been released on the official website that is www. ibps.in
IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016
- 1 IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016
- 2 About The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- 3 Further Details Related to IBPS RRB CWE Jobs 2016
- 4 IBPS RRB CWE Vacancies 2016/Pay Scale
- 5 Name of Posts/IBPS RRB CWE Application Form 2016
- 6 Selection Procedure for IBPS RRB CWE Notification 2016
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB CWE Vacancies 2016
- 8 Steps to apply for IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Regional Rural Banks (RRB) for Office Scale-I, II, eagerlyIII and Office Assistant Posts. It is a golden chance to the candidates eager to make a career with PRB. The candidates who are going to apply for IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016 must have to visit the official notification to get more details about educational qualification required for the posts. The candidates those who meets all eligibility criteria, interested in working with this organisation can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 28th July 2016. Candidates can start to apply for the posts from 7th July 2016. Other Details related to IBPS RRB CWE 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, etc. will get the official notification.
IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www. ibps.in
About The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is known as IBPS. It is an autonomous organisation in India, which began its work in 1975 registered under Regulation Companies Act 1860. The IBPS was created with assistance organisations in the areas of personnel, candidate selection, placement, possession and presentation of results, evaluation of responses response, etc. Banking Personnel Selection Institute is an associate member banks in India. Now the organisation is looking for eligible and suitable candidates to fill Office Scale-I, II, Form: III and Office Assistant Posts. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Also announced SIDBI Recruitment 2016 on the official website that is www.sidbi.com
Further Details Related to IBPS RRB CWE Jobs 2016
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Posts: various
Number of Posts: various
Official Website: www. Gbps.in
Last Date to Submit the Online ApplicForm:28th July 2016
Mode of Apply : Online
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- as fees and
- Rest of all required to pay Rs. 600/- as fees amount.
- The fee pay through Online Payment Mode Only No IBPS RRB Online Challan will be used to fill” IBPS RRB Online Application form” (using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
IBPS RRB CWE Vacancies 2016/Pay Scale
- IBPS RRB Salary for Office Assistant posts –For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand). Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Salary – Salary Structure & Pay scale for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3
- For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 28000-31000.
Office Scale 1 Pay Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 32000-38000 (approx.).
- For Office Scale 3- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 36000-42000 (approx.)
Name of Posts/IBPS RRB CWE Application Form 2016
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
- Officer Scale-III
Selection Procedure for IBPS RRB CWE Notification 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written and personal interview which will be conducted by the orgnisation.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB CWE Vacancies 2016
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Officer Scale-I: Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- IT Officer: Graduate and Chartered Accountant, CA Law Officer with 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience in Each.
- Officer Scale III: minimum qualification is graduation with 50% & 5 Years of Experience.
- Office Assistant: Degree with Knowledge of Computer.
Steps to apply for IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website that is www. ibps.in.
- Then click on the link to IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment 2016
- Then the candidates have to read the employment notification to know more about educational qualification requiredd for the posts
- Now eligible nd interested candidates can apply for the posts by entering their name and all other details without any mistakes
- Verify all the information that you have entered in the application form
- On submitting all needed details, you will get Registration No. and Password on your email ID.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use