Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will soon release NVS Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the organisation- www.nvshq.org. The candidates can download the admit card soon from the official website of the organisation.
NVS Admit Card 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be publishing NVS Admit Card 2018 as soon as on the official website of the organisation which is www.nvshq.org. The organisation is recruiting for 683 LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse in the organization. The organisation has not announced the fixed date of the exam and it will be uploaded soon on the official website. All the candidates who applied for the post are waiting for the release of the admit card on the website.
NVS Admit Card 2018:
- Name of Exam: JNVST LDC Steno Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: NVS Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.nvshq.org
- Status: Available Soon
NVS Permission Letter 2018
NVS Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who had applied for the posts. The organisation is going to conduct exams for all the candidates who applied for the posts.The applicants should download hall tickets by entering required details like name, registration number date of birth etc. Hall ticket is essential for the exam and the candidates without admit card is not allowed to write the exam.
NVS Call Letter 2018
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will recruit the candidates for 683 LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse posts. The authority has not announced any fixed date of exam. Nobody is going to enter the exam hall without the admit card. Candidates without the admit card are not allowed to write the exam. The candidates should download the admit card before the last date mentioned by the organisation.
How to download NVS Call Letter 2018
- Open the official website of the organisation that is www.nvshq.org
- Then click on the link to NVS Admit Card 2018
- Now mention your date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Currently, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for further use